Current COVID-19 Policies
Current guidelines include:
- Masks are required at practice and games when not actively participating.
- While actively participating, masks are recommended. If players choose not to wear masks, then weekly COVID-19 testing is strongly recommended.
Northfield Soccer Association asks all players to complete My Health Check on the TeamSnap app prior to attending each practice or game. This short symptom-checker questionnaire opens 12 hours before each event.
What do to if a player tests positive or is quarantined for a close contact:
- The family should immediately notify the team manager and coach via TeamSnap.
- The manager should pause all team practices & games until the situation is fully assessed.
- The manager and/or coach will review the situation with NSA's COVID Coordinator (a physician) and make a formal return to play plan.
- The manager will communicate this plan to the team.
Compliance to guidelines is essential to having a successful season. As guidelines change, we will update our coaches, managers, and athletes.