The NSA In-House program is a non-traveling recreational soccer program for ages 4 - 8. This program is primarily devoted to the enjoyment and development of soccer players without an emphasis on travel or high-level competition. The purpose of recreational soccer is to provide an opportunity for the participants to have fun, learn the sport and develop life skills.
The MYSA General Polices for Recreational Play
- The use of tryouts, invitations, recruiting or any like process to roster players selectively to any team on the basis of talent or ability is prohibited;
- Affiliate Members must accept as participants any and all eligible youth (subject to reasonable terms of registration);
- A system of rostering players is employed for the purpose of creating a fair or balanced distribution of playing talent among all teams participating; and
- Each player plays at least ½ of each game except for reasons of injury, illness or discipline.
2021 FALL IN-HOUSE INFORMATION
Sessions are held Saturday mornings on 9/11, 9/18, 9/25 & 10/02 at Spring Creek Soccer Fields. Session times below are for boys & girls.
U4: 9:00 - 9:30 a.m.
U6: 9:45 - 10:30 a.m.
U8: 10:45 - 11:45 a.m.
Birth year chart (age groups change each fall)
U4 = 2017
U6 = 2016 & 2015
U8 = 2014 & 2013 (Players born in 2013 may choose to self select to Academy program as well)
In-house fees for Fall season:
U4, U6, U8: $50
Equipment required for In-house Soccer
- Soccer cleats or tennis shoes
- Shin guards
- Water bottle
- Soccer ball
- U4 - size 3 ball
- U6 - size 3 ball
- U8 - size 4 ball