The NSA In-House program is a non-traveling recreational soccer program for ages 4-8. This program is primarily devoted to the enjoyment and development of soccer players without an emphasis on travel or high-level competition. The purpose of recreational soccer is to provide an opportunity for the participants to have fun, learn the sport and develop life skills.
SMSL General Polices for Recreational Play
- The use of tryouts, invitations, recruiting or any like process to roster players selectively to any team on the basis of talent or ability is prohibited;
- Affiliate Members must accept as participants any and all eligible youth (subject to reasonable terms of registration);
- A system of rostering players is employed for the purpose of creating a fair or balanced distribution of playing talent among all teams participating; and
- Each player plays at least ½ of each game except for reasons of injury, illness or discipline.
2023 SPRING/SUMMER IN-HOUSE INFORMATION
Registration will open in the spring of 2023. In-house typically meets Tuesday and Thursday evenings at the Spring Creek Soccer Complex, with training held on Tuesdays and friendly games held on Thursdays.
In-House Birth Year Chart
Age groups change each fall. Players born in 2015 may choose to self select to the Academy program.
U4 = 2019
U6 = 2018 & 2017
U8 = 2016 & 2015
Please contact Tammy Seymour at email@example.com to learn more or request a scholarship. Scholarship recipients do not have to make any copayments at the time of registration.
Equipment Required for In-House Soccer
- Soccer cleats or tennis shoes
- Shin guards
- Water bottle
- Soccer ball
- U4 - size 3 ball
- U6 - size 3 ball
- U8 - size 4 ball
Refunds for In-House and Academy programs will be considered on a case-by-case basis and are at the sole discretion of the board. View our refund policy.