The NSA In-House program is a non-traveling recreational soccer program for ages 4 - 8. This program is primarily devoted to the enjoyment and development of soccer players without an emphasis on travel or high-level competition. The purpose of recreational soccer is to provide an opportunity for the participants to have fun, learn the sport and develop life skills.
The MYSA General Polices for Recreational Play
- The use of tryouts, invitations, recruiting or any like process to roster players selectively to any team on the basis of talent or ability is prohibited;
- Affiliate Members must accept as participants any and all eligible youth (subject to reasonable terms of registration);
- A system of rostering players is employed for the purpose of creating a fair or balanced distribution of playing talent among all teams participating; and
- Each player plays at least ½ of each game except for reasons of injury, illness or discipline.
2021 SUMMER IN-HOUSE INFORMATION - Registration closes May 16th.
Sessions are Tuesday and Thursday evenings starting June 1st through July 8th. All sessions are held at Spring Creek Soccer Fields. Session times below are for boys & girls.
U4: 5:30 pm - 6:00 pm
U6: 6:15 pm - 7:00 pm
U8: 6:45 pm - 7:45 pm
Birth year chart
U4 = 2017
U6 = 2015 & 2016
U8 = 2013 & 2014
Equipment required for In-house Soccer
- Soccer cleats or tennis shoes
- Shin guards
- Water bottle
- Soccer ball
- U4 - size 3 ball
- U6 - size 3 ball
- U8 - size 4 ball
Please join us for an In-house informational parent zoom meeting on either May 23rd at 6:30 pm or May 24th at 7:30 pm (choose the date that works best for you).
Zoom meeting sign in details will be sent through TeamSnap when we get closer to the meeting dates.