About Winter Training
The Winter Training Program was established to help Traveling and Academy players continue to develop their soccer skills and connect with their teammates during the off-season. Players are generally separated by gender and grouped by age: 9-11, 12-14, and 15 and older. Final arrangements are determined based on registration.
2022 WINTER TRAINING
Registration for the 20-session 2022 Winter Training program will open the week of Oct. 11.
- Season runs Monday, Jan. 10, through Thursday, March 31
- Players train Monday and Thursday evenings from 6-7 p.m.
- No training on Feb. 24, and March 3, 7 and 10
- All sessions held at the Dundas Dome
- Cost is $175 per player
Scholarships are available. Please contact Tammy at email@example.com for details.
Equipment Required for Winter Training
- Shin guards
- Water bottle
- Soccer ball - size 4 or 5