REGISTRATION FOR 2024 WINTER TRAINING IS OPEN!
About Winter Training
The Winter Training Program was established to help players continue to develop their soccer skills and connect with their teammates during the off-season. Players are generally separated by gender and grouped by age. Final arrangements are determined based on registration.
2024 Program Details -
- Training nights are Mondays and Thursdays.
- The season runs Monday, January 8, through Thursday, March 7.
- U6-10 players (2014 - 2018 birth years) train from 5:00 - 6:00 p.m both nights.
- U11-18 players (2006 - 2013 birth years) train from 6:00 - 7:00 p.m. both nights.
- All sessions held at the Dundas Dome.
- The cost is $225 for all players.
Scholarships are available for Winter Training. Prior to registering, please contact Tammy at email@example.com for details.
Equipment Required for Winter Training
- Shin guards
- Water bottle
- Soccer ball
The health and safety of our players, coaches and their families is important to us. We encourage all players to get vaccinated against COVID-19 to protect themselves and others, to reduce the need for quarantine in the event of a close contact exposure, and to decrease the likelihood of an interruption of our soccer season.